Sunday, February 7, 2010

... "that's nothing, you should hear me play pee-a-noh"

I forgot to mention... Travis won't be joining us on this upcoming tour. He's still officially in the band but he won't be playing with us 100% of the time. We're lucky to have him when we can! So what that means is I'll be playing a lot of synth on the this tour, perhaps as much as guitar. Sucks not to roll with Travis but I will enjoy playing keys, my first instrument.

Travis is going deeper and deeper with Little Women. They have a new record coming out in May on Aum Fidelity. Awesome, right? I just saw them completely lay waste to this crust punk house in Bushwick. I've never seen Rudimentary Peni or whatever, but I doubt they're as ill live as Little Women.

Made Flesh isn't even out yet and already we're being called pretentious hipster faggots. I don't get it, what's our "pretension"? We're dorks. I thought we were clear about that.

Speaking of people who often face similar cynical slurs (but maybe for way different reasons) check out the new video from one of my favorite bands around!